Enjoy the whole collection of Black Hills inspired scents! A great gift for South Dakotans, Black Hills lovers, Outdoorsy nature enthusiasts, tourists & travelers of any of these great places that inspired the scents!
Gift Set Options:
- 4 oz. Mini Black Hills Collection Set - $75
- 8 oz. Full Size Black Hills Collection Set - $155
Each gift set includes all 12 Black HIlls inspired curated scents in the size you order, all nicely presented in a gift box for easy gifting!
SCENTS INCLUDED IN THE SET: (click on the scent name for full scent discriptions)
- NO.1 - Paha Sapa - Bring the scent of the Black HIlls in with notes of woods, earth and Ponderosa Pines.
- NO.2 - Art Alley - A unique blend of the "good" scents of downtown Rapid City…from candy stores to cigar lounges. Notes of cognac, tobacco, fruit, orange blossom, peppermint & vanilla.
- NO.3 - Deadwood - Gold, gambling and gun slinging. A wild blend of tonka & smoked woods.
- NO.4 - Bison Prairie -An herbal ozony blend of sage and sweetgrass where the buffalo roam .
- NO.5 - Spearfish Canyon - Notes of bergamot, patchouli, tonka, pine needles, sweet berries, fir, warm spices, and soft floral notes makes for the perfect combination for earthy bliss.
- NO.6 -1880 Town -The scent of the old west! A wild sexy accord of tumble weeds, basil leaves, and Tonka beans; followed by brushed suede, patchouli, amber, leather, cedar, and musk. Giddy Up!
- NO.7 - Keystone - A yummy blend of delicious fresh pulled taffy with fruity top notes, sugary candy middle notes and sweet vanilla bottom notes.
- NO.8 - Hill City - The aroma of a fruity dry pink wine. Undertones of red raspberries, currants, strawberries, and rose petals sit on a subtle alcoholic background.
- NO.9 - Custer - The aroma of fresh cut apples, smothered in butter, cream, and cinnamon, with a background of fresh baked crust.
- NO.10 -Terry Peak - A perfect blend of wet snow, a frozen air accord, menthol, woodland moss, spearmint leaves, winter anise, an ozonic accord, frosted vanilla, and galbanum.
- NO.11 - Pactola Basin - Fresh air, flowing water, fishing and trees makes for a perfect day on Pactola Basin Road.
- NO. 12 - Sturgis - Black pepper, cardamom and clove, a touch of sweet mandarin, rich leather, smooth frankincense and edgy woods.