Enjoy and escape with this refreshing blend of fresh flowers and light coconut with a soothing musk and sandalwood base. Snowbird- A snowbird is a person who migrates from the colder northern parts of North America to warmer southern locales, typically during the winter. The southern locales include the Sun Belt of the United States, as well as Mexico and the Caribbean.
*Formerly called Cactus Blossoms
- Top – green, citrus
- Middle – coconut, floral
- Bottom – musk, woody
- Premium natural soy wax. High quality fragrance oils.
- Clean burning, vegan, free of petroleum, phthalates, lead and dyes.
- Crackling Wooden Wicks. The company we use believes in sustainability, they have partnered with Trees For the Future. Each time you purchase a candle you're helping trees get planted!
- All US made materials from the wicks to the jars.
- Individually hand poured in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- 8oz Glass Jar
- 2.5oz Clamshell (wax melts)
Approximate Burn Time:
- 8oz / 40hrs
*All items are made to order. Fulfillment time is up to two weeks (with one week being cure time).
We offer Priority Mail Shipping provided by USPS. We have a large array of shipping choices/packages to keep shipping costs down for our customers as much as possible, as well as a Local Pick Up option for our local residents. Shipping rates are calculated by weight of items your purchasing in your cart.
Due to the fact that each of our products are handmade to order unfortunately we do not except cancellations, returns, exchanges or offer refunds. Please sample scent prior or regift if you dislike the scent. If you are dissatisfied with your order I will do what I can to make sure you are happy!