This is a unique blend of the "good" scents of downtown Rapid City…from candy stores to cigar lounges. Fruity top notes awaken the extravagant heart of tobacco, white petals & aromatic notes over a decadent base of smoky woods.
Scent inspired by: Art Alley - "In the heart of Rapid City, a unique place exists; a functioning alley that hums with the urban street sounds of delivery and garbage trucks and a backbeat of shaking spray paint cans. The walls feature truly unique works of art, personal and political expressions about community and global issues. It has a fickle nature and is constantly changing, sometimes, many times a day. It has become a sacred place for many - artists, locals and tourists. It is a place where you can get lost in the art - and also found."
- Premium natural soy wax. High quality fragrance oils.
- Clean burning, vegan, free of petroleum, phthalates, lead and dyes.
- Crackling Wooden Wicks. The company we use believes in sustainability, they have partnered with Trees for the Future. Each time you purchase a candle you're helping trees get planted!
- All US made materials from the wicks to the jars.
- Individually hand poured in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- 8oz Glass Jar
Approximate Burn Time:
- 8oz / 40hrs
No. 2 Art Alley
*All items are made to order. Fulfillment time is up to two weeks (with one week being cure time).
We offer Priority Mail Shipping provided by USPS. We have a large array of shipping choices/packages to keep shipping costs down for our customers as much as possible, as well as a Local Pick Up option for our local residents. Shipping rates are calculated by weight of items your purchasing in your cart.
Due to the fact that each of our products are handmade to order unfortunately we do not except cancellations, returns, exchanges or offer refunds. Please sample scent prior or regift if you dislike the scent. If you are dissatisfied with your order I will do what I can to make sure you are happy!